Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Moderators: Zmax, JohnMeyer, HeNs

User avatar
Zmax
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby Zmax » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 am

Please post ALL score related problems here and not in other threads. Provide the information below:

Player name:
Tour name:
Tournament name:
What round was it?:
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners:
Date/Time when problem occurred:
Description:


Admins: Please remove the player's post once the issue has been resolved.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

Office pc:
I5 6600k-16 GB-GTX670-Ultra High-Tree 2.05,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1171-Dynamic Skys ON

Sim pc:
I7 4790k-16 GB-GTX1060SC-Ultra High-Tree max,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1200-Dynamic Skys ON

JoeBradley
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby JoeBradley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:51 am

Zmax wrote:Please post ALL score related problems here and not in other threads. Provide the information below:

Player name: Joe Bradley
Tour name: Joe Bradley
Tournament name: Barford back 9
What round was it?: both?
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners:
Date/Time when problem occurred: 2.45 GMT +1 Aug 11
Description:
Played both rounds as normal, recorded them too, and now in tournament list it is saying "locked out for improper exit." I didn't exit the rounds at any point until finished. Is this a mix-up with frozen drop exit & resume in Ddraig Du EXHB round, which I explained?

Admins: Please remove the player's post once the issue has been resolved.

User avatar
sliceapotomu
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby sliceapotomu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:30 pm

it is only 2 rounder any how... It also appears we have the scores..Also the leader board says you are finished w/ them.. Is there another tourney you are locked out of?
Image

JoeBradley
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby JoeBradley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:09 pm

sliceapotomu wrote:it is only 2 rounder any how... It also appears we have the scores..Also the leader board says you are finished w/ them.. Is there another tourney you are locked out of?

No, it's that event that says locked (even though I've finished OK). I did get a message yesterday about 'illegal exit" from hole 10 of round 1 of Ddraig Du EXHB, which I explained (game froze when it offered me drop after hitting into water, so I exited, resumed, and put my tee shot in water as before to see if I could get a penalty drop that I could play, which is what happened. I then finished the hole and scored a 5 - so all good, or so I thought). So not sure what happening here.

User avatar
frank70
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby frank70 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 am

frank70
Wyndham Championship
2nd round
Tour Pro

I have finished 7 holes of the 2nd round. I am -3. -5 overall.

After my tee shot at the 8th hole the camera switched back to the avatar and the post shot dialog didn't pop up. I cannot continue the round.
Shall i exit and start the game again? Or have i to wait for an admin to sort this thing out?

User avatar
sliceapotomu
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby sliceapotomu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 pm

yes, and resume...... is there a scoring issue to fix?
Image

User avatar
frank70
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby frank70 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Thanks.

No, scoring was okay. When i can continue at the 8th hole everything is fine.

P.S,: I exited the game and start again through the tournament button!?

ergo76prop
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 10:46 am

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby ergo76prop » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 am

Player name: ergo76prop
Tour name: PGA Summer Tour (PC)
Tournament name: Wyndham Championship (TP)
What round was it?: 2
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Played alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 16/08/2017 10:30ish am GMT
Description: Last 3 holes of rnd 2 didn't record the scores although I played them (-3 for them I think). I'm now locked out of the tournament.

User avatar
Zmax
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby Zmax » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:46 am

ergo76prop wrote:Player name: ergo76prop
Tour name: PGA Summer Tour (PC)
Tournament name: Wyndham Championship (TP)
What round was it?: 2
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Played alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 16/08/2017 10:30ish am GMT
Description: Last 3 holes of rnd 2 didn't record the scores although I played them (-3 for them I think). I'm now locked out of the tournament.


Not sure what happened. Please replay the last 3 holes of round 2.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

Office pc:
I5 6600k-16 GB-GTX670-Ultra High-Tree 2.05,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1171-Dynamic Skys ON

Sim pc:
I7 4790k-16 GB-GTX1060SC-Ultra High-Tree max,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1200-Dynamic Skys ON

heavyswinger
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby heavyswinger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Player name: HeavySwinger
Tour name: PGA Summer Tour
Tournament name: Omega European
What round was it?: First
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 6 Sep around 8pm EDT
Description: I finished the round but when the leaderboard came up it was blank. Evidently the system quit tracking my round after hole 14. I am now locked out for improper exit. This post is just to inform you what happened, at this point I am out of time to complete the tournament. Is there a procedure I can follow to make this work better in the future?

User avatar
Zmax
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby Zmax » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:30 am

heavyswinger wrote:Player name: HeavySwinger
Tour name: PGA Summer Tour
Tournament name: Omega European
What round was it?: First
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 6 Sep around 8pm EDT
Description: I finished the round but when the leaderboard came up it was blank. Evidently the system quit tracking my round after hole 14. I am now locked out for improper exit. This post is just to inform you what happened, at this point I am out of time to complete the tournament. Is there a procedure I can follow to make this work better in the future?


You may now continue on hole 15. This can happen if steam is down, internet issue, or PP's server was down while you finished. If it came back before you finished, everything would have been fine. Just monitor OGT leader while you play. Post here or message me or one of the admins on Discord so we can unlock or find out what is going on.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

Office pc:
I5 6600k-16 GB-GTX670-Ultra High-Tree 2.05,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1171-Dynamic Skys ON

Sim pc:
I7 4790k-16 GB-GTX1060SC-Ultra High-Tree max,
Shadow 303-Grass 301-View Distance 1200-Dynamic Skys ON

User avatar
leoapd
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:04 am

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby leoapd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Played BMW Rd1 today....par 3 11th hit first shot just short of green right...ball rolled into hazard...only gave me option to re-tee or play from point between where ball entered and hole, which left me a 145 yard short...obviously hole did not go well...drop should have been where ball last crossed hazard line up by green?...did same on dropped shots...

User avatar
sliceapotomu
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby sliceapotomu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm

this is a perfect parralel created course so the gripe should be over there... as much as I would love to complain to them they don't listen to me.. maybe you could post over there....
Image

User avatar
Armand
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:34 am
Location: Calgary, Canada

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby Armand » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 am

leoapd wrote:Played BMW Rd1 today....par 3 11th hit first shot just short of green right...ball rolled into hazard...only gave me option to re-tee or play from point between where ball entered and hole, which left me a 145 yard short...obviously hole did not go well...drop should have been where ball last crossed hazard line up by green?...did same on dropped shots...


I don't know the course or hole details, but recall that you have to drop within 2 club lengths of the spot where the ball last crossed the margin and that you cannot drop closer to the hole than where the ball last crossed the margin. So, it's possible that you may have to drop behind the water (apparently 145 yards away) instead of within 2 club lengths of where the ball crossed.

NirrandaBoy
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby NirrandaBoy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 am

Player name: NirrandaBoy
Tour name: JNPG Summer Tour (sim)
Tournament name: Q School
What round was it?: 2
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: September 18th at 7:15pm. (Note this is Melbourne time in Australia)
Description: I am locked out of finishing my second round due to improper exit. How can I fix this? I expected to be able to pick up where I left off as I never had time to finish my round last night.

Cheers

User avatar
JohnMeyer
Posts: 3311
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:22 pm
Location: United Kingdom EST+5

Re: Post all Scoring Issues HERE

Postby JohnMeyer » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:45 am

NirrandaBoy wrote:Player name: NirrandaBoy
Tour name: JNPG Summer Tour (sim)
Tournament name: Q School
What round was it?: 2
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: September 18th at 7:15pm. (Note this is Melbourne time in Australia)
Description: I am locked out of finishing my second round due to improper exit. How can I fix this? I expected to be able to pick up where I left off as I never had time to finish my round last night.

Cheers


Please ensure when exiting the game the previous shot has totally completed, ie you have clicked Continue at the POST SHOT screen. Ideally all exits should be carried out when the ball is on the tee.

I have unlocked you now (hopefully), please let me know if any further issues
PG Simulator Tour Administrator
PG Simulator Tour Player (GC2)
UK - EST+5


Return to “Scoring Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests