- Minimum points allowed for standard event: 100; for major: 250 (before reductions)
- Maximum points allowed for standard event: 300; for major: 500
- You need at least 10 players in a tournament to get full points, if not you will get 75 total points for the event
- If you play a single hole, your tournament counts as a WGR entry from next week forward
- Rankings are now 100% net. Since most tours are now gross only, it is essentially 100% gross for those tours
- TP = 100%, Pro = 50%, AM = 15%, HK = 5%
- Points per tournament works per player. Every player that enters and finishes adds weight to the event.
- Ranking currently works on a 3 month cycle, taking last 12 events. You can play as many times as you want a week if the tours allow it.
- Exhibitions do not count towards world rankings.
To view your total WGR points from your last 12 events, go to WGR standings from the main OGT menu, then click on drop down arrow for each person. http://www.onlinegolftour.net/world-rankings.html