Flightscope Perfect Golf beta testing

Range44

Re: Flightscope Perfect Golf beta testing

Postby Range44 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:13 am

I played a couple of rounds in the Open Tournament yesterday, and had 3-5 shots freeze on the screen with the ball stuck in mid air on the screen. The game continued to progress to the balls resting point and the next shot without actually showing the rest of the shot, but it had never done that to me before. I did update the Flightscope just before practicing and playing that day, so maybe that had something to do with it. It also locked me up pre-shot on a long putt in the middle of a green, so I ended up hitting a chip instead of auto putt.

Also, maybe it’s wishful thinking but I feel like the update helped with short chips.

Range44

Postby Range44 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 am

RickyG wrote:So here is what I have noticed since I got back from Florida spent sometime at Flightscope and now I’m able to run my app and game at the same time I know JNPG is suppose to get all your info from your LM but it doesn’t chips and wedges are good but all other clubs don’t add up ball speed i# the same on both but spin and spin access don’t come close spin numbers seem to be of compared to flightscope client app by 1000 or so some times it’s to high sometimes it’s to low also spin axes don’t match either I will be adding some pics today

I would be interested in how to run both at the same time. Did you have to do anything special? Would you be willing to PM me the details or maybe have a chat on discord?

psgolfer

Postby psgolfer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Range44 wrote:
RickyG wrote:So here is what I have noticed since I got back from Florida spent sometime at Flightscope and now I’m able to run my app and game at the same time I know JNPG is suppose to get all your info from your LM but it doesn’t chips and wedges are good but all other clubs don’t add up ball speed i# the same on both but spin and spin access don’t come close spin numbers seem to be of compared to flightscope client app by 1000 or so some times it’s to high sometimes it’s to low also spin axes don’t match either I will be adding some pics today

I would be interested in how to run both at the same time. Did you have to do anything special? Would you be willing to PM me the details or maybe have a chat on discord?

You want to launch and run PG connect to sim console. Open FS software and set networking to "Client". Then play.
GC2 PDT

RickyG

Postby RickyG » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:32 am

Hi Range44 if you need any help with setting it up PM me and I can walk you threw it on Discard tried PM You but couldn’t

Return to “Flightscope”