Tour Regulations and Users Guide

Moderators: tb_tyler, braycobb, JohnMeyer

ericperry95

Re: Tour Regulations and Users Guide

Postby ericperry95 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 pm

braycobb wrote:Eric....What is your Optishot username? The system doesn't find "ericperry95".

Sorry for delayed response, I am picking up my optishot 2 from a friend tomorrow and when I am fully registered I will give you the account, should be no later than 8:00pm. Sorry for the inconvenience I thought I would be able to do it today.

Thanks and I am looking forward to this week's tournament!

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 am

ericperry95 wrote:Sorry for delayed response, I am picking up my optishot 2 from a friend tomorrow and when I am fully registered I will give you the account, should be no later than 8:00pm. Sorry for the inconvenience I thought I would be able to do it today.

No worries....I didn't want you to miss out on last week's tournament if you were able to play.

ericperry95

Postby ericperry95 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:45 pm

braycobb wrote:
ericperry95 wrote:Sorry for delayed response, I am picking up my optishot 2 from a friend tomorrow and when I am fully registered I will give you the account, should be no later than 8:00pm. Sorry for the inconvenience I thought I would be able to do it today.

No worries....I didn't want you to miss out on last week's tournament if you were able to play.

Everything is set up. My account name is Ericperry95 and I am looking forward to my first tournament though I probably won't do too well.

Thanks

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:26 pm

I will send you the game invites asap. But may be tomorrow afternoon.

If you need any help with set up just let us know. Lighting and club taping can be critical to accuracy.

StorminDunes

Postby StorminDunes » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello! My name is Norm. I have read and agree to play under specified guidelines. I have played Optishot for three years in my garage. I do have a height restriction of 8 feet. We swing a 3 iron or hybrid for clubs hybrid and above. Optishot is currently using 100 % speed and 110 distance. When I orginally calibrated irons I was using 103-110.The set I am using now is 100-110. Is this acceptable for irons? Are there any exceptions to the driver settings? I already have a few friends registered on line with optishot and we plan on using multi player aswell.

Look forward in joing the tour.

I have set every thing up for recording. I hope it all works. Computer stuff is not my strong suit.

Cheers, Norm

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:53 pm

StorminDunes wrote:...I do have a height restriction of 8 feet. We swing a 3 iron or hybrid for clubs hybrid and above. Optishot is currently using 100 % speed and 110 distance. When I orginally calibrated irons I was using 103-110.The set I am using now is 100-110. Is this acceptable for irons? Are there any exceptions to the driver settings...

Norm, welcome to the tour. You may use a 3 iron/hybrid in place of the driver. However, the settings must match those stipulated in the rules:

Clubset Settings

1. Players Driver settings MUST be set the to following, dependant on the ball and turf type they are using.

a. Real Ball, Stock Turf - 100% Speed, 88% Distance.............

b. Real Ball, Thick Turf - 100% Speed 88% Distance...............

c. Foam Ball, Stock Turf - 93% Speed, 88% Distance.............

d. Foam Ball, Thick Turf - 100% Speed, 88% Distance... Note May need to tee lower to get accurate swing speed.

e. No Ball Setting - 100% Speed 88% Distance ...................

The irons may be set to achieve your real world distances

I have sent you game invites for the current tournament.

StorminDunes

Postby StorminDunes » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Braycobb:

Thanks, understood. I tried recording/stream on my first round for Swedish 1.It said I had one minor problem. Apparently laptops have two video cards one for game use and one for computer. When I was setting up my twitch account,I used optimize at the end because it wanted to use x264 encoder I think it was called. I am using Nvidia and intel. Do you have any help on this topic or should I post on another thread ?

Thanks Norm

P>S> When I was playing my screen was pretty choppy. I did do the upload test and followed directions. Are choppy graphics normal?

Cheers!!!

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm

StorminDunes wrote:Braycobb:

Thanks, understood. I tried recording/stream on my first round for Swedish 1.It said I had one minor problem. Apparently laptops have two video cards one for game use and one for computer. When I was setting up my twitch account,I used optimize at the end because it wanted to use x264 encoder I think it was called. I am using Nvidia and intel. Do you have any help on this topic or should I post on another thread ?

Thanks Norm

P>S> When I was playing my screen was pretty choppy. I did do the upload test and followed directions. Are choppy graphics normal?

Cheers!!!

Moving this over to the Video Thread......

jkieranm

Postby jkieranm » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:17 pm

I have and agree to everything and will adjust all of my club settings accordingly. My optisbot username is Kieran.

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:40 pm

jkieranm wrote:I have and agree to everything and will adjust all of my club settings accordingly. My optisbot username is Kieran.

Welcome to the Tour Kieran. I will send the game invites for the current tournament.

tb_tyler

Postby tb_tyler » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

jkieranm wrote:I have and agree to everything and will adjust all of my club settings accordingly. My optisbot username is Kieran.

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any of us and we'll be happy to help.
OptiShot 2.0 CST

3PuttKing

Postby 3PuttKing » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:47 pm

I've read Tour regulations and game setup guidelines. Working on Club settings now. I agree and fully understand all Guidelines.

Thanks,
Zach

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:07 pm

3PuttKing wrote:I've read Tour regulations and game setup guidelines. Working on Club settings now. I agree and fully understand all Guidelines.
Thanks,
Zach

Welcome to the OGT Optishot Tour Zach. I have sent you the Round 1 invite for the current tournament. You just need to go to the scoring site and register.

AndrewSilbert

Postby AndrewSilbert » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:47 pm

read and understood!

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm

AndrewSilbert wrote:read and understood!

Welcome to the OGT OptiTour Andrew. I have sent you the Barclays invites for Rounds 1 and 2. Round 3 will be sent out tomorrow.

b3llo38

Postby b3llo38 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:04 pm

I have read understand and agree. All my clubs are set correctly just trying to figure out the recording part. My optishot name is the same as here, b3llo38 my name is adam. Thanks

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:02 pm

b3llo38 wrote:I have read understand and agree. All my clubs are set correctly just trying to figure out the recording part. My optishot name is the same as here, b3llo38 my name is adam. Thanks

Welcome to the Tour. I have sent you the invites for the current tournament. You will need to register for the tournament prior to playing.

Mr3Putt

Postby Mr3Putt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:37 pm

I have read and understand these guidelines. Clubs are set to the prescribed rules. Using Foam "Almost Golf Balls".

braycobb

Postby braycobb » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Mr3Putt wrote:I have read and understand these guidelines. Clubs are set to the prescribed rules. Using Foam "Almost Golf Balls".

Welcome to the OGT Optishot Tour Bryant. We are currently at the end of the 2015/2016 season and in the midst of the playoffs. While new players aren't accepted into the playoffs, standby for the "after-season season".

Jboike438

Postby Jboike438 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:57 pm

I have read and understand the rules.

Return to “OGT Optishot Tour”