'Stuck' in Q school

Moderators: Zmax, JohnMeyer, HeNs

Trip

'Stuck' in Q school

Postby Trip » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 am

I'm slowly working my way through Q School in the sim tour, currently on Chicago Oaks and something very odd has happened. On the 15th I took my tee shot and it wouldn't let me click 'continue' on the after-shot information. Figuring maybe I was out of bounds or something I clicked 'rehit' and it took me back to the tee but now it looks like I'm watching another player taking his shot - it's a third person view and I have no interface. His name is the same as mine, and it says "steve +25 (disconnected)". Looking at settings there are two 'steves' playing. I have no idea how to continue.

I assumed it was a glitch and packed up but two days later I've opened PG up afgain and I'm in the same situation.

I'm perfectly happy to ditch the round and start again if that's the solution. Was playing dreadfully anyway.

PS I thought there were 8 Q school rounds but can now only see 4?

JohnMeyer

Re: 'Stuck' in Q school

Postby JohnMeyer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 am

Trip,

This sounds like a whole host of issues. Something seems to have gone strange.

Firstly, I have deleted out your Hole 14 score, so when you resume the Q School 4 Tournament, (Chicago Oaks) you should hopefully now be on the Tee on Hole 14, and that should solve any issues there.

In terms of the 8 rounds, they are all still there, you have completed 6, ie Q School 1, 2 and 3 (2 round per event) so once you complete the 2 rounds of Q School 4 you will be all good.

When you say you can only see 4 what do you mean?

Let me know if when you resume Q School 4 it works OK, if not will try deleting out the entire round but hopefully you will be OK now.

Cheers

John
PG Simulator Tour Administrator
PG Simulator Tour Player (GC2)
UK - EST+5

Trip

Postby Trip » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi John,

Sorry for the delayed response, I've just been able to log in again.

I'm now on the 14th Tee but again I'm looking at a 3rd person view while "Steve +25 (disconnected)" stands there doing nothing. F10 doesn't work, selecting settings with the mouse shows two players, both called 'steve'. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to progress.

JohnMeyer

Postby JohnMeyer » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Have you ever played any online multiplayer rounds?

It seems like the tournament resume is trying to resume you to some sort of multiplayer round?

Ill try and delete out the whole round and see if that makes any difference
PG Simulator Tour Administrator
PG Simulator Tour Player (GC2)
UK - EST+5

Trip

Postby Trip » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:47 am

I have never played a multiplayer round, butI agree that's what it looks like it's resuming. This happened mid-round, the rest of the round worked fine. I'm sure deleting the round will have worked, I'll let you know if not.

Thanks very much for your help.

MikeLo33

Postby MikeLo33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Realizing this is a really old thread, did it ever get resolved? I ask because I have the same problem...stuck on the 10th hole of my 3rd round of Q school. I'm looking at an animated player on the tee while my name shows as (disconnected). Any help?

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:57 pm

You may now restart from tournaments/Private. Do not use the resume from main screen
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10036

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/

Return to “OGT General Discussions”