New PG Simulator Feature Requests

Moderator: JohnMeyer

psgolfer

Re: New PG Simulator Feature Requests

Postby psgolfer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:02 pm

sliceapotomu wrote:I agree 100 % The off center puts that are still entirely in the hole are lipping out at times .... just not right...

Slice, you need to jump on the sim train, better than buying a boat, the hole just goes deeper and deeper!!!
GC2 PDT

sliceapotomu

Postby sliceapotomu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 pm

psgolfer wrote:
sliceapotomu wrote:I agree 100 % The off center puts that are still entirely in the hole are lipping out at times .... just not right...

Slice, you need to jump on the sim train, better than buying a boat, the hole just goes deeper and deeper!!!

lmao I dont have the room but 2 other sim players have extended me an invite and i can assure you I will be taking them up on it soon

JohnMeyer

Postby JohnMeyer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Just to update Current major issues and requests for me are:

Cup Physics - Still not right due to lipouts etc.

Unplayable lie- we need this option. Its a real option in golf, the button exists, the procedure exists (lateral hazard drop), just need the button to be able to call the procedure. would be brilliant as would even allow guys to check out their options, and if no drop option suitable, then can still play as it lies.

Back spinning chips from below green height. - Still getting these, primarily from bunkers, but also from the rough. Our current band aid does a good job for the most part but still isnt quite right.

BLI Numerical value - would help immensely for pin checking and save so much time. Currently length of "line" indicates direction and severity. If the numerical value in degrees that line shows could be shown, ie 3deg, 4deg etc, as it is in Course Forge, would then just have to BLI around each pin and only pick the ones that are 3deg or less, would save at least an hour of work. Could only be active in "practice mode" as prob be more of hindrance in game play. COuld even be a check box activate setting like "Show All Pins" etc

Out of bounds indication on overhead view - I appreciate due to the way the minimap works this is probable not easy, and would prob require some change to CF, but for future builds it something I think most players want
PG Simulator Tour Administrator
PG Simulator Tour Player (GC2)
UK - EST+5

rbarthle17

Postby rbarthle17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Left handed avatars. For the love of Aeroburner, please do this. :lol:
USA Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)
Intel core i7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (playing PG at Ultra High settings)

Trip

Postby Trip » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Thinman wrote:I would like to be able to recall the Post Shot screen after it has either been timer or manually acknowledged. 99% or the time, I want it set to a minimal display time, especially when playing against a recorded round. However, as a result, I rarely get the mouse on the save shot button in time.

This is a big one for me. And it should be so easy to do.

Thinman

Postby Thinman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 pm

For team play, the ability to review each ball prior to selection. IE, a button to cycle through each of your partners ball(s) during selection.

Also, need to move the selection window out of the middle of the screen.

Tekbud

Postby Tekbud » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:54 am

When scrolling through views using C it would be great to have a ball camera view that looks more upwards to identify tree height or overhanging limbs in front of you. Would also be helpful when your ball lands in or just past a bush etc.

When playing the night practice range, stop the camera from rotating for shots that travel over 200.

Have the ability to play with others recorded rounds during OGT tournaments.

For out of bounds on the overhead I believe a soft nearly transparent line or texture between stakes would be all that's needed.

jcolton31

Postby jcolton31 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Ability to set wind to zero for the driving range (instead of just calm), or better yet set the specific wind speed and direction (I think this exists in practice mode?)

Ability to retroactively change club selection post round in the club/shot data. A useful tool but only if you stay on top of it hole-by-hole while you're playing (I often ignore)

Track apex height, approach angle and offline distance of carry in addition to the other stats already captured. Explore plotting shots graphically from range sessions similar to Trackman. This will help in fitting and testing.

Be able to drill down shot by shot information on OGT combined.

Return to “Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Simulator (GC2, TM 3/4, Skytrak, ES16, Flightscope)”