OGT Team Play Series Gross/Net Event Format

Moderators: HeNs, TheOtherRick, wildwil7, sliceapotomu

HeNs

OGT Team Play Series Gross/Net Event Format

Postby HeNs » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 pm

BradJT_zpsytpu07fq.jpg
BradJT_zpsytpu07fq.jpg (128.29 KiB) Viewed 150 times

Format:

This is a 2 player team competition using PG's API. Alternating Scramble and alt shot mop.

Teams are determined by the members who they want play with (bring your best team) it will be set and played thru tournament API in private tournament tab each round will be set that way thru it completion.

Teams can play together against other teams at the same time if they want or play separately, up to them entirely.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order for the leader board and scores to work you MUST make sure your PG in game Player name is exactly the same as your OGT user name. For those of you that have special color codes in front of your player names, or play with a different name, you will need to change it before playing this. Steam name does not matter.

Each team will have (5) DAYS to complete their rounds, these events will be awarded points throughout a series of 5 tournaments per event that will alternate each round from scramble and alternate shot and the team with most points at end of the 5 tournament series will receive a trophy in their case.

Please note that all participating teams handicaps are adjusted to a team handicap from the results of the last (5) rounds completed under the alternate shot format... also note it will also continue to be adjusted after each round the team records in the alternate shot format in each series event played.

Handicaps will only be calculated from the alternate shot format not the scramble format all though the scramble format rounds count towards the series total for the win of the event.

Supster

Re: OGT Team Play Series Gross/Net Event Format

Postby Supster » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm

How do Scienceguy and I have a -10 HC? I thought it was determined by adding both of our HC's, in our case -9+-9=-18 then divide by 2 =-9?

sliceapotomu

Postby sliceapotomu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Supster wrote:How do Scienceguy and I have a -10 HC? I thought it was determined by adding both of our HC's, in our case -9+-9=-18 then divide by 2 =-9?

Not for teamer dave uses the average of last 5 actual scores to par I think for the teams. yup as it is stated above in the rules

HeNs

Postby HeNs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Supster wrote:How do Scienceguy and I have a -10 HC? I thought it was determined by adding both of our HC's, in our case -9+-9=-18 then divide by 2 =-9?

For you and Mike I am having to use your guys PGA HC as you stated which is how I do all teams until they give me the (5) completed alternate shot rounds required, and when I set the tourney up you were a -11 and Mike was a -9 for a total of -20 half made = -10 and the reason is because I only currently have two alternate shot rounds recorded for you guys since you have played more scramble rounds and as stated in rules they don't count towards the team HC.

And just wondering why team like you would be worried about net any ways.... gross is where your concern should be...JUST SAYING ... :D

Supster

Postby Supster » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:21 am

Thanks for the clarification Dave, and you are right regarding net HC. We play for gross anyway.

heavyswinger

Postby heavyswinger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 pm

So I have a really stupid question, How does a team review their last 5 alt shot round scorecards? I can't find them anywhere.

HeavySwinger

HeNs

Postby HeNs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:13 pm

heavyswinger wrote:So I have a really stupid question, How does a team review their last 5 alt shot round scorecards? I can't find them anywhere.

HeavySwinger

They don't because the way I set them up I delete them a day or two after the rounds are finished so that very thing can be done if a team so wishes to take their own screen shots for their records I do this for my records and paste them to a spreed sheet since this is a series event and trophy is rewarded at the series completion.

jspirate

Postby jspirate » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 am

Sign us up please:
Jspirate and RVArabbit

HeNs

Postby HeNs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 pm

jspirate wrote:Sign us up please:
Jspirate and RVArabbit

All set ..Welcome to team play..!

jspirate

Postby jspirate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 am

Excellent.

Question... Both of us are showing up on my computer under the tournament tab, but not on her computer. What is the correct way to get us both playing in the tournament (on different computers)? She has a licensed copy of PG on her computer through a different Steam account.

Her account (RVArabbit) was originally set up with mine and we didn't play at the same time (we both used my computer). I am guessing something needs to be done so that RVArabbit is linked to the other Steam account?

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:02 am

jspirate wrote:Excellent.

Question... Both of us are showing up on my computer under the tournament tab, but not on her computer. What is the correct way to get us both playing in the tournament (on different computers)? She has a licensed copy of PG on her computer through a different Steam account.

Her account (RVArabbit) was originally set up with mine and we didn't play at the same time (we both used my computer). I am guessing something needs to be done so that RVArabbit is linked to the other Steam account?

Currently you guys are sharing your steam account. So, tournaments will only show on your pc. If you want here to only play from her pc, then pm me her steam NET ID.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10036

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/

Return to “JNPG Fun, Challenge, Combines, 2 Man Team Play”