New member looking for SIM golf buddies

Moderators: Zmax, HeNs

scottiedawg66

New member looking for SIM golf buddies

Postby scottiedawg66 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 am

Hello everyone. I finally have "finished" my golf sim build out and have been really enjoying JNPG. I am hoping to improve my game enough to be able to play some casual online games with some of you. Right not I typically shoot in the 90s, if there are any other hacks on here who are interested in a casual round send me a friend request on steam my steam id = wordson.

Hopefully I can work my way to consistent 80s and get in on the tour.

stingreye

Re: New member looking for SIM golf buddies

Postby stingreye » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 am

Jump on discord and you will immediately have tons of friends to play with.

https://discord.gg/veTtjdU

Travelinman216

Postby Travelinman216 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 pm

I also shoot in the 90's and haven't played on-line due to my high score and poor hits. I am interested in playing. I am also on discord but have not tried the communication piece yet. Look me up if you want to play or send me a message.

boerdoc

Postby boerdoc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Guys, Jump on discord and play some scrambles. When you play with more experienced players you learn a ton of useful information, Especially putting and chipping help. Sign up and play the Q-school one and 2 for eight rounds and get a handicap. Then the playing field is evened out. I am a 15 HCP in real life and I am a 9 on the sim. In today's Sim B tournament I shot 19 over or so. It was still fun but not as much as playing online scrambles and Greensomes with virtual strangers who become virtual friends. If you need any help send me a PM on discord as I check that all the time and only 2-3 times a week do I go to the forum.

scottiedawg66

Postby scottiedawg66 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:18 pm

thanks for the discord link, that is very helpful.

Return to “Welcome”