Post deletions & bans by GolfingSimulationForum.com(GSF)

Moderators: JohnMeyer, v8burble

meatmiller

Re: Post deletions & bans by GolfingSimulationForum.com(GSF)

Postby meatmiller » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Got on GSF today. Tried to respond to a comment in a thread I started about a homemade projector box I built and found out I've been banned. No warning, no reason why, no nothing. Can't even pm the admin to get a reason why! Must have not liked that I expressed how much I love JNPG! O well.. Another one bites the dust!

RagnarD

Postby RagnarD » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:45 pm

After commenting a few times on there, I innocently responded to some thread saying something to the effect that I have enjoyed playing JNPG with the Skytrak. Ever since, all of my posts go straight into moderation for approval, meaning that they get posted only after they are approved. Apparently anyone who says they like JNPG, future posts will be presumed guilty until proven innocent.
So I don't bother to post much there anymore.

tesanh

Postby tesanh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:20 am

Sooooo.... I was advising somebody that they should look at ALL software options for their sim. That was enough for my ban. The thing that is really disturbing is that you have no right to reply. There is no way to reach out to people to suggest alternatives to TGC. The problem is that the site is not branded as 'TGC sales forum' but I think that is what it amounts to!

sdrthedj

Postby sdrthedj » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 pm

I am no longer able to post on the board. It says 'unaproved' for anything I try and reply to or post.

I didn't get any warnings, didn't get anything to let me know I was saying something that violated forum rules etc.

It's sad that they aren't more forthcoming about their motives for the site. If you want to be only about Protee and TGC, than just say so.

TheDoug

Return to “JNPG Simulator Tour”