Is this a flash problem?

sfr

Is this a flash problem?

Postby sfr » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:45 pm

The flash is fairly new and installed last year. Most flashes are lasting me 3 plus years.

What just started happening is a partial read with only ball speed and LA showing and the rest have the "---------".

During my second round there were getting to be many reads like that on the driver mainly. One even came up with a 200 mph ball speed and about 40 deg left path. That one in game did not end up so good. Another thing that seemed to be happening on iron shots is that the ball would hit within 6 inches of the center of the screen or aim point, and the read would show 7-9 deg off line which did not seem right. Short chip shots would hit the same area and be 1 or 2 deg off line and looked normal. Tried to turn on different lights and it read a bit better. Need to test out more to see if I can get a handle on what works now. Just wanted to get some input to see if anyone had seen this before?

Could this be a flash issue or something else? Has anyone seen this pop up out of the blue?

I have seen the massive pull reads come from the white headed clubs with the club getting caught in the read but this is from my normal driver with no white that I have used for years.

Where is the thoughts on the new flash modules being made when using an older model GC2 in the serial 2650 range? Are there any chance they could blow something in the older GC2 units?
GC2 Simulator Player (Mountain time which is EST -2)

Zmax

Re: Is this a flash problem?

Postby Zmax » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Sounds like a flash problem. Come to ogt Discord and get in on the Tretee Super flash build.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397433557053693/

sfr

Re: Is this a flash problem?

Postby sfr » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Well, pulled out my last new flash and tried it and had the same issue. Seems that the faster ball speeds in the 145 mph (if you can even call that fast) is where the problem starts to show. Placing the ball as far to the right of the hitting window does let some shots show in those speeds and higher. Irons seem ok all the time but I still need to test more to get a more consistent pattern.

Will try to get on to Discord some time.
GC2 Simulator Player (Mountain time which is EST -2)

Return to “Foresight GC2”